BBQ Tours .....
- Canada -
- Gourmet BBQ in the Mountains - Nothing beats like eating out
in the fresh air complete with chef, tents and fixings to make
your special occasion enjoyable.
BBQ Tours -
- Aussie BBQ Tours operate unique off road tours on their private
property, where you can try and sight rare wildlife and enjoy
an Aussie style barbecue, while listening to the tour operator
spin a yarn or two.
- Kangaventure Venture -
- Customers enjoy a true Aussie BBQ Lunch in our unique open-air
Restaurant overlooking the Lagoon. The Kookaburras, Goannas & Scrub
Turkeys often drop in when the Barbie is fired up.
BBQ Association -
- Barbecue -- both the word itself and the cooking method --
were used by Native Americans before the Spanish explorers arrived
in 1492. The Native Americans in the Caribbean gave the word "barbecue" and
taught the cooking method to the early explorers, who returned
and popularized it in Europe. Sixty years later, English colonists
brought the word and cooking method back to North America, where
it has been enjoyed ever since.
Canyon Tours -
- ..... indulge in a complimentary western-style barbeque dinner
by the log fire!
Texas BBQ -
- There aren’t enough meals in the day to sample all the
excellent barbecue around Austin. You can start early, however,
with barbecue breakfast tacos from Rudy’s Country Store
and Barbecue .....
Vegas Tours -
- ..... once dismounted, our friendly staff will serve up: Barbecued
steak (cooked to your liking), baked potato, tossed green salad,
corn on the cob, fluffy rolls, dessert, beverages and coffee.
- BBQ lunch in the spectacular Hollyford Valley ....
Copyright 1996-2005 RestaurantResults.com.
All Rights Reserved.
This Website designed, maintained and hosted for
...when it's time to establish an Internet presence.