Alcoholic Beverage Compliance Service .....
- American Beverage Licenses - (ABL) -
- The American Beverage Licensees (ABL) is the nation's largest trade association dedicated to representing the interests of “America's Beer, Wine and Spirits Retailers.” ABL was formed in 2002 with the merger of the National Association of Beverage Retailers (NABR) and the National Licensed Beverage Association (NLBA). ABL currently represents nearly 20,000 bars, restaurants, taverns, and liquor stores, including off-premise licensees in the "open" or "license" states and on-premise proprietors in markets across the country. Over the course of two decades, America's Beer, Wine and Spirits Retailers have worked hand in hand with safety advocates to reduce the very real problem of drunk driving. Responsible adults now know that if they cannot drive safely—for any reason—they should not get behind the wheel. DRINK Responsible --- DRIVE Responsibly.
Beverage Licensing -
- If you want expert help with alcoholic beverage licensing,
YOU'VE FOUND IT!
Regulatory Compliance Services -
- The potential for an alcoholic beverage violation or alcohol
related lawsuit is tremendous and failing to have a comprehensive
and ongoing training program for managers and employees increases
the risk that a violation will occur. It also can show a lack of
due diligence when defending the violation or lawsuit.
- The Century Council will promote responsible decision making
regarding drinking or non-drinking of beverage alcohol and discourage
all forms of irresponsible consumption through education, communications,
research, law enforcement and other programs.
- Legal and Compliance Information for the Wine Industry.
Copyright 1996-2005 RestaurantResults.com.
All Rights Reserved.
This Website designed, maintained and hosted for
...when it's time to establish an Internet presence.